Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bryce's Bedtime Prayers

Every night at bedtime I look forward to hearing Bryce's sweet, innocent prayers. It consists of three little prayers. The first and second ones are songs he learned at Covenant daycare. The third is my favorite because he speaks from his little heart. It is always different every night. It just makes me proud to know that he is thankful for the many things in his little life. The video will only have sound because Bryce will only say his prayers when the lights are out.

3 comments:

mandal said...

That is so sweet. Taylor and Averi wanted to hear it again and again!

Alicha said...

Oh my how sweet, it is amazing that so much love could come from such a little heart. Love yall!

Alicha said...

Oh my how sweet. I love that, it is amazing that such a little heart can love so much. Be thankful for that. We wish we could see them more often.